JMC X 2023 SHURE ROLLING STONE AUSTRALIA AWARDS TICKET GIVEAWAY COMPETITION
- The promoter of this competition is JMC Pty Ltd ABN 53 003 572 012 CRICOS 01259J PRV 12029 of 561 Harris Street, Ultimo NSW 2007 (Promoter).
- To participate in this competition, Entrants must accept these Terms & Conditions.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Your entry indicates a release of Instagram in relation to any aspect of this competition.⠀
- Competition Entry is open to followers of the JMC Academy’s official Instagram page (Followers). Directors, contractors and employees of the Promoter and its related entities (and their immediate family members) and the Promoter’s agents and service providers are ineligible to enter the competition.
- Both existing followers and new followers who join within the competition entry period are eligible to enter.
- Competition entrants must be 18+ years old at the time of the 2023 SHURE ROLLING STONE AUSTRALIA AWARDS on April 4 2023.
- This promotion commences at 9:00AM (AEST) on 22 March 2023 and ends at 11:59pm on 26 March
Conditions of entry
- To enter the competition, participants must:
- be following @jmcacademy on Instagram
- tag one friend in the comments section on the JMC x 2023 Shure Rolling Stone Australia Awards competition post
- The prize is for one double pass to the 2023 SHURE ROLLING STONE AUSTRALIA AWARDS, held at The Argyle, Sydney NSW on April 4 2023.
Conditions of prize acceptance
- Should the winner of the competition be under 18 at the time of the 2023 SHURE ROLLING STONE AUSTRALIA AWARDS, the competition will be redrawn until an eligible winner is selected.
- The winners will be notified via the @jmcacademy Instagram page on 27 March 2023 via direct message and will have their Instagram Username posted to JMC’s Instagram stories as the “winner”. Winners must provide JMC with their email address via Instagram direct message within 48 hours to be allocated their tickets, otherwise they may be reallocated should contact prove difficult.
- Entries not completed in accordance with the conditions of entry in clause 7 orreceived after the Closing Date will not be considered. Indecipherable, offensive or incomplete entries will be disregarded. No responsibility is taken for late submissions.
- This Prize is not redeemable for cash. If the 2023 SHURE ROLLING STONE AUSTRALIA AWARDS is cancelled for any reason, no Prize refund or substitution will be given.
- The 2023 SHURE ROLLING STONE AUSTRALIA AWARDS’ usual ticketing and venue terms and conditions apply to all tickets provided under this Promotion and by accepting tickets entrants and their guest(s) attending shows agree to be bound by their respective terms. Some events may have age restrictions and these must also be adhered to.
- Each winner (and their guest(s) are responsible for organising and paying any costs associated with use of the prize including transport to and from the shows they will attend (including transport to and from your nearest capital city airport and flights if applicable), accommodation, parking, insurance and spending money.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
- 16. Promoter has the right to select the winner at random. This is a game of chance.